Austin: Google Play Store is vast and has huge number of apps for almost everything. The apps have been categorized into various sectors like social networking, productivity, photo/video, news and many more. So it’s really challenging for the users to choose the best app among millions of apps. But the users don’t have to worry; here is the list of 7 best applications for the year 2015.
- Google Photos: Google made an official announcement about its new photo-sharing service called Google Photos at the I/O Developers Conference. Google Photos allow you to back up their photos and videos on to the Google’s cloud for free. The app lets you sort your photos by days, months or years. Using Google Photos, you can create collages, interactive stories, montage movies, animations and more.
- Periscope: Periscope is the Twitter’s live video streaming app which was launched on Android after its success on iOS. The app allows you to broadcast a video to your followers in real time so that your followers can comment or share the hearts as the sign of appreciation. After the broadcast is over, you can make it public so that the viewers can enjoy your videos some time later.
- MixRadio: MixRadio is an ideal app for music lovers. Earlier the app was available only on Windows but now it’s available even on Android and iOS. MixRadio features 10,000 premade playlists and comes with 35 million track catalog. The tracks of well-known artists like Rihanna, Lana Del Rey and Lady Gaga are available free in more than 30 countries including China, India, Brazil and U.S.
- Google Inbox: Google Inbox is a new email service which is open for all the Gmail account holders. The app brings a new bundling feature which groups the mails based on the type. If you have several mails belonging to the same category, Google inbox groups all the messages together. For example, if you have many mails from hotel, flight or cab reservation, the app groups all the mails together. It also features Undo Send option which lets you cancel the mails sent by you.
- Layout: This photo collaging app was first launched on iOS and now it’s available on Android as well. Layout for android lets you combine several pictures on your camera roll to make a beautiful collage. The app also allows you to edit the photos to enhance the look. You can also share your collages on Instagram.
- Facebook Lite: Facebook Lite is a new Android application released by Facebook for lower end mobile phones. The app is designed to work on all the network conditions and you can use it to update status, check notifications or news feed. Since the app is of very less size (less than 1 MB), everything loads faster. It is said to be available across Asia and very soon it will be available in Africa and Latin America.
- Tumblr: Tumblr is basically a social networking site owned by Yahoo. Now it is available as an app on Android using which you can post multimedia or any other content as a blog. Using Tumblr, you can follow the blogs of other users and can also make your Tumblr blogs private. You can access most of the site’s features from the dashboard interface.
Fortune Softtech Austin’s skillful developers help you in developing astonishing Android applications using their creativity and provide you an ideal solution at a reasonable cost. Kindly let us know if you have any requirements on Android application development. Our team will get back soon to you at the earliest.